Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's been too long...

Spring Break is here, and I finally have a chance to post an update! Things have been going well in Bloomington and have clearly been busy (thus explaining the fact that I haven't posted anything since January! gah!).

Here are some pics from Spring Break! Hope to post more of an update soon!

Visiting the Louisville Zoo:
And Jack was a man on the move!

He was SO excited to point out all the animals he saw. Here he was inside the Lorikeet Landing, showing Grandma Frankie all the birds!


Mike made friends with a few Lorikeets!

Frankie with Jack and Reese. Reese was not very excited about the birds on Mike's arm.

Feed the birds...tuppence a bag....


He thought the bird was preparing for liftoff -- straight into his ear! haha!

I think Jack would have reached out and touched the birds. He seemed really excited!

Mike kept thanking me for coming...but I don't think he realized how much fun I had! Now, I just hope we can spend some fun times with Anna and Benjamin soon!


1 comment:

andee said...

Anna and Benjamin's Momma agrees! :) Glad you guys had a fun time!