Monday, August 10, 2009

Working on a MRS! Haha!

Sunday, August 9, 2009
A very happy couple...on a very special day!


We were all grins from ear to ear!


Who knew that cheek muscles could get so sore!



That's right! Mike and I are officially ENGAGED! He proposed to me Sunday afternoon at a park near the river. There are pictures of us by the river on Mike's camera, so hopefully I can post them soon!

Isn't the ring gorgeous!
He did a wonderful job....the proposal...the ring...the prayer and thought that went into it all. I am so blessed.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so exciting, Kathy! Best wishes for your life together. God bless.

The Bagby Family Abe, Nereida, and Isaac said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Do you have an idea when the date is?

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! the ring is GORGEOUS!

Kathy Smallwood said...

Thanks! We are planning for late July or early August. I will keep you all posted!