Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Interview Day

The job search is officially underway and I had my first informational interview today with CMF International. The people there were absolutely incredible. They were all so friendly and helpful and they generously shared the majority of their morning with me.

They also taught me a lot about the organization, which I greatly respect. I particularly appreciated their dedication to holistic aid (helping the whole person, not just physical or just spiritual, etc.). I am excited to stay in touch with the fantastic people I met today and to follow up on their recommendations! I will keep you all posted!

In honor of my wonderfully successful day, I decided to celebrate. Need you even ask what my idea of celebration entails?! That's right....NEW SHOES! hehe. And don't worry...you know they HAD to be on clearance. Ah, I just LOVE THEM! :)




Happy First Interview Day to me! :)
Dios les bendiga,
Kathy

1 comment:

Suzzy said...

GAH! i didn't even remember about your interview! i'm the worst friend. i'll get details in class today. if your shoes are available, i'd like to ask for their hand (er, feet?) in marriage. i want to actually commit my life to your gorgeous shoes. love you!