Sunday, September 28, 2008

The bachelorette pad...

Just so you know, you cannot earn a bachelorette degree at IU. I'm serious. Someone called the Undergrad Programs Office (that is the office I am the graduate assistant for) one day last week and asked if she could get her bachelorette degree from SPEA. Jessica (who works at the front desk) explained to her that she could get her "bachelors," but the lady continued to call it her "bachelorette." Jessica was cracking up.

Anyway, this new update has absolutely nothing to do with your bachelors degree or even about bachelorettes. I really just wanted to add pictures of my new place for your viewing enjoyment. Let me know what you think!

First....the living room....






...the kitchen....







.....bathroom.....



.....and my room....






This is a reallly awkward picture of my desk, but it was difficult to find a good angle. Grandma, please note how well my house plant is doing!







And this is a picture of the flowers Mike bought for me at the local farmer's market last weekend. I have been to the farmer's market 3 times now and it is amazing how popular it is in Bloomington to buy local produce. It is also a lot of fun. There is usually live music, and barbeque and this weekend there was even a salsa dance show and street perfomers acting like statues. There is also this guy who plays guitar and harmonica and little kids all gather around him to shake the mini maracas he has in a basket for them. It's really precious.



That is all for now. I hope to update again soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: