Monday, October 13, 2008

Katie wuz here....

Always fun to have guests....here are pictures from Katie's visit two weekends ago. Sorry I haven't updated more recently. Hopefully I will get a chance to add more soon!

Pictures of Katie's old man Halloween costume! We had fun....as you can tell...





Next up....photos of the Farmer's Market:

Katie enjoying some local produce (aka - a brownie!).


These next pictures are of a group of folk tap dancers that were at the market that day.



The pictures below are of a group of English folk dancers. The style of dance is called "Morris Dancing," but Katie called them the Mary Poppins dancers. Chim-chim-a-nee!








If you look at the legs of the dancers, you can see they had bells on their calves. I think that is why Katie said they remind her of Mary Poppins. (Even though I don't remember them having bells on the calves of their outfits, but if she says it...I will take her word for it).

Like I said before, I apologize that it has taken me so long to update. Hopefully I will get used to updating and put short updates more often.

Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

LiveLoud said...

Nice pics! I definitely enjoy the updates!