Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Destination: San Lucas, Sacatapequez, Guatemala.
(The highlighted area on the map). I leave tomorrow morning and really, really hope I am going to have a wonderful internet connection so that I can update you all once I am there. Be sure to pass on any updates to others you know might be interested, but don't have access to my blog. I should be able to e-mail and I am going to try to Skype, although the connection may create a video feed up there with a bad voice-over. Anyway, we shall try and see. Keep me posted on how you are doing and I will do my best to update as often as possible either here or via facebook.

Say a prayer! I fly out tomorrow, Tuesday at 3:10 and then get back to the U.S. of A. on Saturday, July 25! Can't wait to share stories and pictures with you!

No comments: