Friday, June 12, 2009

Thunderheads and the Market

Check out the photos! These are pics from the mercado! So many colors and some delicious fruit!






This is a picture of the thunderheads that rolled in as I landed in Guate! How crazy is that!?!? (I took the picture especially for Mom, the science nerd.) I can honestly say I have never been nor do I ever hope to again be THAT close to a thunderhead. Haha.

Luckily, the landing was very smooth despite the apparent storms.


More pics to come soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for some reason when i read this title i read "turkeyheads at the market" so i was seriously looking for turkey heads in the food pictures! i'm glad i was wrong--the food looks much more appetizing than turkey heads would. :)

Suzzy said...

you know my irrational fear of thunderstorms...those anvil clouds make my stomach turn. yikes. i'm glad you're there safely! i was rocking on the benches at sport's tonight and missed you SO much!