Monday, November 30, 2009

It's a jolly holiday...

Merry Christmas!
Last night was the official beginning of our holiday festivities as Allison and I not only trimmed the tree, but decked out the whole apartment!

Even Willy (my houseplant) got a holiday makeover...

Our happy little Christmas tree...

My very favorite Christmas ornament (Thanks, Frankie!)...

Holly, jolly bathroom decor...

You can actually see our pretty lights from outside our apartment this year! This is our best alternative to hanging outdoor lights (which we aren't allowed to do in this apartment complex).

Enjoy this holiday season!
I know Allison and I will! During our decorating fiesta, we also baked cookies and ate them with ice cold milk. Then, to top off our evening, we stayed up late to watch Elf.
I love Christmas!

No comments: